Product variants ( of )
- consists of: design grate, height adjustable frame, wall installation flange, Dryphon
- grate tileable on the rear, except for glass finishes (-450 and -610)
- easy to clean surface
- easy adjustment to tile thickness with height adjustable frame (7 – 18 mm)
- up to 60 l/min drainage capacity
- where to use: new construction, renovation
- tile thickness: up to 18 mm
- suitable for any type of tile
- grate removal tool allows easy removal of the finish set
- type of odour seal: mechanical
- Dryphon enables waterless siphon system
- mounting type: wall-mounted, free in the floor
- wall mounting possible
- tile inlay depth: 12 mm
- grate material: Stainless Steel 304 (1.4301)
- suitable for primary and secondary drainage
- frame width: 62 mm
- Rainmaker Select products with glass optics (-450 and -610)
Adjustable frame height: For flush integration into the adjacent surface
The drain channel needs to be flush with the surrounding surface without any trip hazards. The height compensation frame can adjust the level of the design cover, even if the screed has already been poured.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
Prestigious award in the furnishing sector for innovative achievements in all product areas. Awarded by: German Design Council + imm cologne.
Spare parts catalogue
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.