Product variants ( of )
- 2 functions
- volume control and diverter for 2 outlets
- centre distance: 150 mm
- CoolContact thermostat: Prevents the housing from heating up, making showering even safer
- maximum flow rate at 3 bar: 25 l/min
- flow rate upper outlet: 25 l/min
- thermostat cartridge, shut-off/ diverter valve
- safety lock at 40° C
- temperature limitation adjustable
- with isolated water conduction
- non-return valve
- with silencer
- material handles: metal
- shelf finish: aluminium anodized
- material cover: safety glass
- surface of the cover at color variant -000 = mirror glass, at color variant -400 = white glass
- control of an external shower or bath tub filler via concealed connection G ½ possible
- connection type: G ½
- connection dimension: DN15
- dirt filter included
CoolContact: safe and indulgent showering
Thermostatic mixers fitted with CoolContact cooling technology don’t get hot. The housing always stays nice and cool because the cold water inside it is directed straight to the surface. This can only mean one thing for you and your children: more safety in the bathroom.
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
A quality seal awarded by the German Design Council since 2011, for design products featuring trendsetting quality.
Spare parts catalogue
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.