Product variants ( of )
- ComfortZone 80
- shower spray
- swiveling spray former
- flow rate at 3 bar: 3.5 l/min
- temperature adjustable via mixer lever on the side
- with isolated water conduction
- suitable for continous flow water heaters
- infrared sensor technology
- automatic environmental adjustment of infrared sensor
- adjustable optical range of infrared sensor (2 settings)
- 230 V / 50 Hz mains connection
- hygiene rinse activatable (automatic water flow for 10 seconds every 24 hours following the last operation)
- permanent rinse activatable (single water flow for 180 seconds, suitable for thermal disinfection)
- manual water stop for washbasin cleaning
- performance may be impaired if the sensor is obscured by the design of the wash basin, or when the wash basin is oversized and the distance between sensor and the wash basin edge is larger than 75 mm
- functional restriction due to too large distance
- connection dimension: DN15
- dirt filters in the connection hoses
Excellent user comfort
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
Save water, protect the climate
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
Fast anti-limescale function
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon nubs make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
Spare parts catalogue
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.