Product variants ( of )
- consists of: tileable grate, grate removal tool, Dryphon
- frameless design
- can be shortened on site
- height adjustable grate
- up to 60 l/min drainage capacity
- where to use: new construction, renovation
- tile thickness: up to 40 mm
- suitable for every type of tile and tile thickness
- grate removal tool allows easy removal of the finish set
- easy to clean
- type of odour seal: mechanical
- Dryphon enables waterless siphon system
- mounting type: free in the floor, two-sided
- 50 mm excess length on both sides
- can be shortened to a minimum of 600 mm
- grate material: Stainless Steel 304 (1.4301)
- suitable for primary drainage
- grate width: 58 mm
Resizable cover length: For custom drainage solutions
Respond flexibly to structural requirements: The shower drain channel can be shortened and adapted to onsite conditions.
A quality seal awarded by the German Design Council since 2011, for design products featuring trendsetting quality.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
Prestigious award in the furnishing sector for innovative achievements in all product areas. Awarded by: German Design Council + imm cologne.
Spare parts catalogue
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.