Product variants ( of )
- consists of: design grate with removable cover, Dryphon, sealing membrane
- can be shortened on site
- easy to clean surface
- height adjustable by 10 mm
- up to 60 l/min drainage capacity
- where to use: new construction, renovation
- grate removal tool allows easy removal of the finish set
- with integrated slope
- type of odour seal: mechanical
- Dryphon enables waterless siphon system
- mounting type: wall-mounted
- grate material: Stainless Steel 304 (1.4301)
- suitable for primary drainage
QuickClean RainDrain: Care made easy
Dirt and hair collect in the siphon over time. For cleaning, the cover of RainDrain shower drain channels can be easily removed with an included tool.
Resizable cover length: For custom drainage solutions
Respond flexibly to structural requirements: The shower drain channel can be shortened and adapted to onsite conditions.
A quality seal awarded by the German Design Council since 2011, for design products featuring trendsetting quality.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
Prestigious award in the furnishing sector for innovative achievements in all product areas. Awarded by: German Design Council + imm cologne.
Spare parts catalogue
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.