Product variants ( of )
- overhead shower Raindance E 420 Air
- shower head size: 420 x 240 mm
- spray type: RainAir, flood jet
- flow rate RainAir spray (at 0.3 MPa): 17 l/min
- flow rate flood spray (at 0.3 MPa): 20 l/min
- operating pressure: min. 2,5 bar / max. 10 bar
- fully chrome-plated spray disc
- shower arm length: 380 mm
- with spacious shelf
- shelf finish: white
- isolated water conduction
- safety lock at 40° C
- adjustable hot water limitation
- outlets controlled via turning handle
- installation type: exposed installation
- connection dimension DN15
- connection thread G ½
- centre distance 150 mm
- scope of supply: wall bar spacer (grey)
More pleasure, more efficiency
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
Fast anti-limescale function
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Great showering pleasure
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Bathroom planning data
The "prize of prizes" is the highest official design award in Germany. Awarded every year since 1969 by the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy.
A quality seal awarded by the German Design Council since 2011, for design products featuring trendsetting quality.
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
Spare parts catalogue
Spare parts catalogue
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.