Product variants ( of )
- consists of: hand shower, shower thermostat, shower bar, slider, shower hose
- shower head size: 105 mm
- convenient diversion via Select button
- spray type hand shower: PowderRain, IntenseRain, Massage spray
- maximum flow rate at 3 bar: 11,4 l/min
- profile stand pipe: round
- shower bar diameter: 22 mm
- nuts shower hose: shower hose with conical nut on both ends
- pivot connector prevent hose from tangling
- CoolContact thermostat: Prevents the housing from heating up, making showering even safer
- wall supports of plastic
- max. operating pressure: 6 bar
- min. operating pressure: 1 bar
Great showering pleasure
You really need to experience this: great showering pleasure with jet types that has a feel-good factor. hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerformance in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Intuitive jet adjustment
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
CoolContact: safe and indulgent showering
Thermostatic mixers fitted with CoolContact cooling technology don’t get hot. The housing always stays nice and cool because the cold water inside it is directed straight to the surface. This can only mean one thing for you and your children: more safety in the bathroom.
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
A quality seal awarded by the German Design Council since 2011, for design products featuring trendsetting quality.
Spare parts catalogue
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.