Product variants ( of )
- consists of: single lever kitchen mixer, hose box
- ComfortZone 240
- swivel range 150°
- laminar spray, shower spray
- lockable shower spray, spray returns through pressing spray diverter
- MagFit magnetic shower support
- connection dimension: DN15
- maximum flow rate at 3 bar: 4,4 l/min
- ceramic cartridge
- connection type: G ⅜ connections
- temperature limitation adjustable
- integrated non-return valve
- not suitable for continuous flow water heaters
- flow rate limited to maximum 6 l/min
- sBox for quiet, smooth and protected hose guidance in the cabinet, under the countertop
- extension length up to 76 cm
Save water, protect the climate
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
sBox: for a tidier kitchen base unit
The sBox saves space under the sink. It retracts the hose of your pull-out kitchen tap back to its starting position here. For smoother workflows, more protection and a tidier cabinet.Savvy showers featuring a little button
QuickClean: Less limescale, more joy
Is there anyone who likes cleaning? With QuickClean, limescale deposits and dirt on hansgrohe faucets and showers disappear in an instant. Just rub off the flexible nubs made of silicone.Rub off residues easily
ComfortZone: for more space at the kitchen sink
The hansgrohe ComfortZone describes the space you can use between the tap and sink. All taps come with sophisticated technology and are extremely user-friendly.
Crystal clear and economical with no added air. Great for filling large containers quickly. Splashing can be prevented.
Cleansing and conserves resources. Also suitable for a swift spray of the sink.
Spare parts catalogue
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.