Axor ShowerProducts designed by Front - Mood
Axor ShowerProducts designed by Front - Interview
- consists of: overhead shower, ceiling connector
- spray type: Rain, RainAir
- shower head size: 279 mm
- ball-joint: overhead shower angle adjustable
- maximum flow rate at 3 bar: 17 l/min
- flow rate Rain spray (at 3 bar): 17 l/min
- flow rate RainAir spray (at 3 bar): 16 l/min
- Select button on overhead shower
- material spray disc: metal
- spray disc removable for cleaning
- brass ceilling connector
- ceiling connection length: 280 x 170 mm
- installation: ceiling
- connection thread G ½
- connection dimension: DN15
- suitable for continuous flow water heaters with an output of 18 kW
More pleasure, more efficiency
Products with this shower technology combined water with air to pamper you with more voluminous, lighter and softer water droplets on your skin. For greater showering pleasure with water efficiency.Get more fun from less water
Fast anti-limescale function
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon nubs make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Intuitive jet adjustment
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
The Baden-Württemberg State Award for internationally outstanding design is presented annually by the Design Centre Stuttgart. Category: “Bathroom, sanitation and wellbeing”.
Spare parts catalogue
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.