High-end kitchen accessories with an elegant design
A perfect fit for hansgrohe sinks
hansgrohe has two new kitchen products on sale to make prepping, cooking and cleaning so much easier: the premium-quality cutting board and soap dispenser – both available in two surface finishes. These accessories around the kitchen sink are more than just decorative eye-catchers. They also improve the haptics, functionality and ergonomics for your customers on a day-to-day basis.
Cutting board: natural product from the Black Forest innovators
Carefully processed hardwood is gentle on kitchen knives and makes it so easy to chop fruit and vegetables. The flat hansgrohe cutting boards (20 mm) are treated with a water-, scratch- and abrasion-resistant hardwood glaze. They have a smooth surface and a high tannin content with antibacterial properties for hygienic food prep. You can order two types of wood: Oak or walnut, and every board has its own unique grain. The long-lasting cutting boards retain their shape and are robust and multi-functional to use. They become ultra-ergonomic when partnered with a hansgrohe kitchen sink.
Cutting board + sink = ergonomic unit
Those who already own a hansgrohe sink can use the cutting board as a fitting accessory. The boards fit on hansgrohe sink units just like lids on pots. Tailored with geometrical precision, they cover the basin and can be used as an additional worktop – perfect for setting aside or filling containers. When washing up, the board transforms into a draining aid. The integrated guide edge makes it easy to slide it over the sink unit – perfect for double-bowl sinks.
Space-saving, ergonomic, neat: The dispenser for soap is flush-mounted in the kitchen sink.
hansgrohe kitchen accessories: practical, ergonomic, beautiful
Lotion and soap dispenser: small hole, great effect
Neat, hygienic, efficient: The hansgrohe soap dispenser is flush-mounted in the sink or worktop. All the kitchen specialist needs to do is drill just one hole – to the right or left of your tap or on the outer rim of the sink. You can order the slimline kitchen assistant with stainless-steel finish PVD or a chrome finish for your customers, depending on the design of their hansgrohe kitchen tap. And with three different flange designs – round, square or flat for a coordinated overall appearance at the sink.
The benefits for consumers are obvious:
- Washing-up liquid or liquid soap is always to hand, can be measured out sparingly and easily refilled using the supplied funnel.
- The workflow at the sink becomes more efficient and the convenience of rinsing improves with the dispenser.
- The smooth-running pump guide makes the swivelling kitchen accessory very user-friendly, even with soapy hands.
- A tidy worktop with no more annoying sticky, shabby plastic bottles that can be knocked over on the rim of the sink.
- Long-lasting kitchen accessory made of high-quality corrosion-resistant materials.
Benefits for installation experts:
- Sturdy metal construction for resilient handling and high customer satisfaction
- Pre-assembled product components for simple, safe, standard one-hole drilling
- Extended shaft mounting for worktop thicknesses of up to 57 mm