hansgrohe foam limescale remover
Simple, gentle cleaning of showers and mixers
Do you recommend high-quality showers and mixers from hansgrohe? We’re very glad to hear it. To ensure that the chrome-plated surfaces in the bathrooms of your customers retain their sheen, we have developed the ideal cleaning agent: the hansgrohe foam limescale remover. The spray foam with gentle citric acid cleans gently but effectively and is simple to apply. The hansgrohe design is therefore radiant, with no dull-looking areas or milky streaks. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
For optimum cleaning results and a booming trade
Gleaming results in 1, 2, 3 – here's how it works:
1. Spray it on – from a maximum 15 cm away
2. Let it take effect – 20 minutes
3. Rinse it off with water, wipe – DONE
Make a brilliant impression in no time
Thanks to this bathroom cleaner, your customers will be able to enjoy their premium products for a long time to come.
Why hansgrohe recommends the foam cleaner for your customers:
- Easy maintenance. The easy-to-use foam limescale remover puts an end to any tedious cleaning. Also, there’s no need to constantly wipe products dry after using them.
- Precision cleaning. The stable, thick foam acts in situ. The spray function directs the agent right into those areas that your customer cannot necessarily access using a cloth.
- No dripping. The cleaner adheres straight away, so it can even be applied overhead. This is ideal for descaling overhead showers and showerpipes.
- Innovative anti-limescale solution. The self-active cleaner’s excellent descaling abilities are truly impressive.
- Effective but not damaging. Gentle on the material, but powerful in its impact,. Your customers can rest assured that this cleaning agent will not corrode chrome plating.
Good maintenance for good products
Top quality, convenient operation, safety: these are characteristics that hansgrohe products are renowned for. So naturally, our anti-limescale cleaner is first-rate too. Your customers will truly appreciate it – particularly if they suffer from hard water. We recommend the citric acid-based hansgrohe foam limescale remover, because aggressive cleaning agents and vigorous scrubbing can damage the sensitive chrome finishes on mixers. Our cleaning foam removes even stubborn residues thoroughly and effortlessly. At the same time, it is also extremely gentle on high-quality showers, wall bars or shower supports, taps and thermostatic mixers. As a professional, you know that: being limescale-free not only gives bathroom mixers an elegant sheen, it also guarantees that bathroom products always function perfectly. Please pass this on to your customers.
An elegant sheen in an aerosol: it’s all in the can