Kitchen taps by hansgrohe
hansgrohe tap ranges make working at the sink more enjoyable and convenient
Regardless of whether your customers are looking for a classic kitchen tap, a tap featuring Select technology, a tap with a pull-out hose or a wall-mounted tap: Make them happy by showing them a kitchen assistant with innovative technology. We sell top products for an optimum workflow – plus the excellent selling points of our kitchen ranges. So you can score points with your technical expertise and background knowledge.
hansgrohe kitchen taps have lots of great selling points:
- They are available as Select variants, which means convenient water control at the touch of a button and more intuitive operation. 2Spray Select with one-handed operation: The user starts/stops the water at the hand spray itself, where he or she can also switch to another jet type.
- Intelligent multi-functionality that will inspire cooking enthusiasts – from hand sprays featuring a variety of jet types through to swivel areas of up to 360 degrees
- High-quality materials and solid workmanship – for long service life
- Multiple award-winning design – making working at the sink a more sensual experience
- Exceptional surface finishes such as stainless steel or classic chrome
- Ergonomic comfort – smooth to the touch and attractive to the eye, suitable for all age groups
- The control unit is separate from the tap: Use the ergonomic lever handle on the front rim of the sink to control the temperature and water volume. Or choose the Select button to turn the water on and off at the touch of a button. Turn it to operate the waste set.
- Special solutions such as installation in front of windows or non-pressurised installation
- Magnetic bracket – MagFit securely fixes hand sprays back in the mixer spout
- ComfortZone with a variety of spout heights and ample dimensions – for more elbow room at the sink
- Made by Hansgrohe – high-quality ceramic cartridges, PEX-hoses, boltic handle lock, and lots more
- Clever accessory: hose box, enabling the hose to be pulled out safely and smoothly. This expands the operating radius from the previous 50 cm to 76 cm.
From vegetable washers to food connoisseurs, from plate washers to professional chefs: everyone will love hansgrohe kitchen taps. Regardless of who turns them on – they symbolise a fusion of expertise, quality, functionality and design. They will inspire even the most demanding of customers. The professionals will also be impressed by the fact that all the mixer ranges are easy to install.