For professional customer consultation on mixers, showers and installation technology
The Sales Manual is THE practical tool for Hansgrohe's specialist partners within the bathroom and plumbing trade. It serves as a comprehensive consultancy tool. The reference work contains the entire range of products from the Hansgrohe brand, including all the latest products, and provides all the relevant information about technologies and installations. In brief: the Sales Manual sets out the top key selling points – offering added value for any kind of sales scenario. For successful customer consultations. For perfect bathroom planning. For making a lasting positive impression on your customers.
A wide range of products – a wealth of in-depth information
Whether you are dealing with showers and shower control systems, bathroom or kitchen mixers: the wealth of information offered in the Manual has been put together based on intensive dialogue with our professional partners, as well as Hansgrohe's own expertise. A huge amount of practical experience has therefore been put to good use in creating this book, which really does contain everything that you ever wanted to know about Hansgrohe products.
The new professional catalogue contains:
- Concise information. This illustrates, in a nutshell, the meaning of Hansgrohe quality and the outstanding services offered by the company.
- Comprehensive product range overviews. These show all the key products within a product category at a glance.
- Key product features. These are clarified visually at the beginning of each section.
- Advantages and benefits. These are prominently featured for each product, so that the top key selling points are readily available.
- hansgrohe technologies. These are assigned to the ranges and clearly illustrated. Top technologies such as “Select” are splashed across the pages and explained in detail.
- Installation examples for the shower. These demonstrate how the new ShowerSelect pre-fab sets can be used.
- Mixers. These are arranged by product line, making all bathroom and kitchen mixer taps easy to plan.
- Products for special target groups. These get their own section – for example Care or electronic mixers.
- Product performance and variety. Each category introduction starts with an overview of the range. This provides instant orientation.
- International reference projects
- Information on the company's history, milestones and design awards
- Information about exciting apps such as hansgrohe@home, hansgrohe@work and the hansgrohe Showroom App.