Hansgrohe is making its processes, successes and potential for improvement transparent and can be measured against this.
Hansgrohe, a pioneer in its sector in terms of the development of water- and energy-efficient bathroom products, is earnest about its environmental and social commitment.
- Which is why Hansgrohe SE is constantly improving the environmental compatibility, quality and durability of its products. By continuously introducing new inventions, which are exciting from both an ecological and an economical point of view, the company is managing to achieve above-average growth, to create jobs and to consolidate its reputation as one of the leading innovators in the sanitation industry.
- Which is why the bathroom professionals have been relying on renewable energies for over two decades, making great strides with regard to the energy turnaround, constantly striving to surpass the legal requirements – thereby reducing its CO2 footprint even further.
- Which is why Hansgrohe formulates clear guiding principles, guidelines and objectives for sustainable, entrepreneurial action, employs an environmental officer, is setting up a Green Controlling system – and makes comprehensive sustainability management top priority.
- Which is why all members of the Executive Board are also members of the “Green Company steering committee”, which promotes sustainable management in all the Hansgrohe Group's business processes internationally.
- Which is why the company promotes young people at its “Hansgrohe talent factory”, implements far-reaching programmes for maintaining employability and supports a large number of social and cultural institutions all over the world.
Measurable results, concrete verifiability:
The top objective of the Black Forest sanitary experts' business plan is: Hansgrohe's continual development into a consistently sustainable company! Read how, where, when and why the company operates with regard to this issue in the current Sustainability Report.